Year 5 teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Full or part time
January start in Barnet
Teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a friendly, community feel feel primary school located in Barnet who believe in laying the foundations during primary education to lead to successful life long learning and well rounded adults. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Year 5 Primary Teacher – Barnet
- Starting in January 2021
- Full or part time
- Suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT
The ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding classroom practitions with a creative and energetic approach
- Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Is committed, professional and good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Has the ability to forward plan and organise
- Can communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
To take full advantage of this Year 5 teacher opportunity in Barnet please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Zoe on: 01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.