Year 6 Primary Teacher
Are you looking to inspire, develop and encourage students in KS 2? We may have the perfect role for you.
Role: Year 6 teacher
Salary/Rate: based on experience
We at Supply Desk are seeking a Teacher with KD 2 experience, who will be working with students at a lovely, Good school providing unconditional support.
The school: Pupils find the school engaging yet challenging. Clear curriculum and supportive SLT proved effective. This school nourishes academic and professional success.
The role/ Responsibilities:
- Teach all subjects to KS2 as required.
- Support students in SAT preparation.
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for KS2 pupils and keep
- abreast of contemporary educational issues
- Monitor teaching and learning activities in the classroom, take responsibility for a
- classroom and ensure that it remains a facility conducive to high quality education
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to work independently
- Be a class teacher with specific academic oversight and direct pastoral responsibility
- for a class.
- Prepare planning documentation, as required, in keeping with departmental schemes
- and policies.
- Utilise ICT in their teaching and develop cross-curricular links.
- Qualified teacher status.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Experience Successful teaching in a relevant environment.
- Evidence of managing resources.
- Good historical SAT results.
- Awareness of current developments in education and their implications for learners and teachers.
- Understanding of the process of performance management.
- Understanding of effective strategies for learning and teaching and evaluation.
- An interest in how pupils learning can be extended at all levels.
- Experience of classroom observations.
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating the quality of learning and teaching.
- Understand characteristics of high achievement and their evaluation.
- Understand the target setting process.
- Understand effective use of data to improve learning.
- Curriculum Understand the effective planning of the curriculum, including assessment for learning, recording and reporting to parents.
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on 01494 840 527 | 07468 766 587 or email your up to date CV to alicja.luambano@Supplydesk.co.uk
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)