Year 6 Primary Teacher
Year 6 Teacher, High Wycombe
Are you a creative and knowledgeable QTS Primary teacher in High Wycombe looking for your next role?
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and result-driven Year 6 teacher who is willing to ‘Bring out the Best’ in students at an outstanding primary school in High Wycombe. The role is full time, Monday – Friday and starts in January 2020. The school is accessible via public transport and has parking available on site.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Educational recruitment specialist in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Primary Schools.
Requirements for the role:
- QTS in Primary or PGCE
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with year 6 pupils
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Following the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.