Year 6 Primary Teacher
KS2 Year 6 Primary Teacher – Maidenhead – full time – long term – September 2021 start
£25 155-30 225 per annum
A school in Maidenhead is looking for a KS2 primary teacher for a year 6 class. Pupils come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds. The leadership team supports teachers through promoting personal and professional development. New facilities accommodate for creative learning. Transport links make it easy to get to.
The KS2 year 6 primary teacher role expectations:
- Work to achieve the general and particular aims of the school
- To plan effectively for a year 6 class in KS2 to ensure pupils have the opportunity to meet their potential, taking into account of the individual needs and abilities of the pupils
- To plan effectively for KS2 to meet the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and in collaboration with the SENCO, prepare, implement, monitor and review Individual Educational Plans.
- To assess, record and monitor each pupil’s progress in line with the National Framework profile for KS2 and to report to parents.
- To monitor pupil’s progress providing constructive, oral and written feedback.
- To create a safe and stimulating learning environment that supports learning and in which pupils feel secure and confident.
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching KS2 (SATs preparation is highly desirable)
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- Interest in running afterschool clubs and interventions
- Experience raising attainment
- Good classroom management skills
For more information please contact Alicja: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 840 527