Year 6 Teacher
Are you a KS2 (Year 6) Teacher looking for a new role?
Supply Desk are working with a good school in Leeds (LS10) area who are looking for an experienced and motivated Year 6 teacher to join their staffing team in the upcoming weeks.
The role is full-time and could become permanent.
- To plan and deliver a motivating curriculum
- To target and track children’s progress through assessment for learning and continuous assessment of the development of individual children in line with school expectations
- To develop strong working relationships with pupils, staff and parents alike
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
The successful teacher will be:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing the pupils as thinkers and developing a growth mindset
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- At least 1 year experience in Year 6
- Excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Great behaviour management skills
- DBS on update system or be willing to apply for a new one
- References to cover last 2 years of employment
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
This role not for you? Refer a friend to Supply Desk and earn £100 per successful referral