Year 6 Teacher
Looking for a Year 6 Teacher in the South Leeds area!
*A “Good” Primary School in South Leeds
*Fantastic Key Stage 2 Department
*A very friendly and supportive team
*Good rates of pay
*Long term opportunity
*February 2019 start
Supply Desk are proud to be working alongside this thriving Primary School in South Leeds who are actively seeking a Year 6 Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team.
Due to a position becoming available, this South Leeds based Primary is keen to strengthen their Year 6 Key Stage 2 Class by appointing a diligent and dynamic teacher, eager to deliver the Key Stage 2 curriculum in a fun and exciting way.
Your role will be on a full time basis, working closely with your teaching assistant, ensuring that all children have full access to the National Curriculum and are free to learn in a safe and caring environment.
The Head Teacher of this school is keen to maintain the school’s high achieving work ethic with a particular focus on the attainment of their Key Stage 2 pupils.
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this role, don’t hesitate in sending your CV to Eliza at Supply Desk!
*T: 0113 367 0991
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teachers and schools across the UK. We aim to match teachers with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teachers alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must provide references to cover the last 2 years of employment
- You must have legal right to work in the UK