Year 6 Teacher
At Supply Desk we are proud to be work on an exclusive level with a “GOOD” school in Barking and Dagenham, described as a vibrant learning environment who are proud of their collective success and individual student success to assist them in their search for a Year 6 Teacher to join their exciting and welcoming school. They are dedicated to ensuring all their students are developed through their own creativity and are all given equal opportunities and facilities.
Year 6 Teacher
April/September 2021 start
Barking and Dagenham
What they are looking for
- QTS / Year 6 teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Passion to craft and design own lessons
- Be passionate and have a caring nature
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
In return you will receive your own dedicated consultant, excellent rates of pay and automated time sheets completed by the school. You can even earn yourself an extra £100 in our refer a friend scheme!
About the school
- Ofsted “GOOD”
- Excellent facilities
- Extensive TA support
- Driven to inspire all children to achieve their potential
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Core believe that their stimulating environment enables children to achieve
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for and would like to be put forward for this Year 6 teacher role in Barking and Dagenham please send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call Supply desk on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.