YR2 Teacher – February 2021 – Short Term Assignment
Year 2 Primary Teacher Role – February 2021 start – Interviews ASAP!
A school in Winchester are currently looking for a Year 2 teacher to start February 2021 for the term. This is to cover a teacher currently shielding and therefore the end date could be prior to this or possibly extended. The candidate will need to have experience in Year 2! This would suit a teacher looking for flexibility or a teacher that is looking for a short term assignment.
This is an Ofsted “Requires Improvement” school – the primary school are needing someone who will be able to work with the children on their return to school after lock down.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed class teacher who:
- Is kind, caring and positive, committed to ensuring all children can succeed and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is looking for career development by leading a specific project linked to a core subject?
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
Essential to this role:
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Have the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, working directly with you to find you the perfect role
- Additional CPD training to boost your skills and experience
- Excellent rates of pay that are to MPS – UPS
- Our refer a friend scheme earning you up to £100 per referral
To apply for this role please call me on 02380 230 340/ email firstname.lastname@example.org