YR6 Teacher Andover April 2021
Year 6 Primary Teacher Role –April start – Interviews ASAP!
A school in Andover are currently looking for a KS2 teacher to start April 2021 for the remainder of the academic year. The candidate will need to have experience in Year 6!
This is an Ofsted “GOOD” school – the primary school are needing someone driven, forward thinking and organised to take on this Year 6 Teacher role. The role could continue from September 2021 for the right candidate.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed class teacher who:
- Is kind, caring and positive, committed to ensuring all children can succeed and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is looking for career development by leading a specific project linked to a core subject?
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
Essential to this role :
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Have the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, working directly with you to find you the perfect role
- Additional CPD training to boost your skills and experience
- Excellent rates of pay that are to MPS – UPS
- Our refer a friend scheme earning you up to £100 per referral
To apply for this role please call me on 02380 230 340/ email email@example.com