Supporting your school to raise attainment in numeracy.
Our NumeracyCounts programme delivers one-to-one or small group tuition and intervention maths support – tailored to your school’s needs.
Our NumeracyCounts package, focus on increasing attainment and performance in Maths and target areas of greatest need as identified by your school.
Both our NumeracyCounts and LiteracySpeaks packages provide individually targeted pupil interventions – aimed at closing the gaps and boosting performance. Support is provided via intensive 1:1 or small group sessions and can be run at any time throughout the school year, including holidays and after school.
Many schools are successfully accessing our NumeracyCounts programme of intervention and seeing success across school life including; primary years (SATs boosters, end of key stage tests) to secondary school years (including Year 7 catch up right through to GCSE borderline and performance boosters).
Our NumeracyCounts packages of maths support provide schools with:
- Targeted support in maths
- Effective tutors and subject specialists who can aid progress and attainment
- Flexible packages, tailored to your school’s need
- Increased capacity – ensuring you have access to fully vetted tutors to deliver programmes of targeted intervention – at the right time, in the right place, with the right tutor.
- Cost effective solutions aimed at boosting pupil progress
Our NumeracyCounts interventions:
- Raise pupil attainment
- Improve pupil outcomes
- Narrow the attainment gap
- Provide a cost-effective solution
- Increase school capacity for continued improvement
- Provide an immediate, flexible workforce